Purpose (Why are we writing) - To present clear ideas in a simple structure to suit my audience.
- Does it have a clear beginning, middle and end?
- Does it use adjectives to make the descriptions better?(these could describe size, colour, texture etc.)
- Juicy words - deep blue eyes like the sparkling sky
- language features - similes
- punctuation - Does it have capital letters at the start of each sentence and full stops at the ends?
- Is it exciting so you can draw the reader in
- make sure it makes sense - Proof read
Here are some class examples:
Nikau - I'm sporty, I always wear shorts and t' shirt in the winter and I'm friendly.
Milania - I have brown hair and brown eyes and I like to do hip hop and hockey.
Harrison - I have brown hair and I love rugby league
Fraser -I have blonde hair, I'm athletic and I like going on my computer.
Exemplar Level 2
Exemplar Level 3
Exemplar Level 4