Wednesday, 1 April 2015

End of term one

Thursday 2nd April 2015
Roll
Karakia
Waiata
Te Reo games
Sharing time - brain food 
End of term reflection videos
You can work in your groups to make these videos / puppet pal movies
Each member of your group must answer these questions:

What were your term one highlights?
Example - 
my reading activities because .......
Going to the marae because ........

What was challenging this term?
Example -
Making my patiki was challenging because........
Describing myself was challenging because......

Where to next? What do you need to get better at?
Example -
I need to get better at saying my Mihi because......
I need to get better at my basic facts because.......

Brunch

Free time 

Kapa Haka 

Lunch

Pack up

Sports assembly




No comments:

Post a Comment