- cut out the stages of a plant growing
- put them in order
- number them from 1-6
- explain what is happening at each stage, use the words we came up with to help you
- colour them in and put them
- take a photo and put them on your blog
Finish off your reading activities, get them checked by Rosie or Whaea and put them on your blog.
Te Reo Māori
- Finish off your whānau cover page and paste it into your book
- start making your whakapapa page, use Rosie's as an example
- Use the sentences from your homework sheet, to help you write about your whānau.
- Your first sentence should say"Taku Whānau"
- Example - Start from your Tipuna, write Ko _______ raua ko ____ ōku tīpuna i te taha o tōku Pāpā.